Changing Boxes to other things

Guest powerlifer

Guest powerlifer

Hello people well i was wondering if anybody could help me out, as you can see from my website below i would lik to change several boxes functions. Instead of having a sales items box i want to put sum little images in their so what file would i go about changing and is this a hard job.

Natu Health

Anyhelp is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Chris

Guest powerlifer

I know how to move them or delete them but i dont know hot to add new things lik little affiliate images instead of the boxes.

Hello Chris. Adding and removing boxes is very easy using your index.tpl file. You can remove a box such as the currency box by deleting {CURRENCY} from your index.tpl. You can add a box with any content you like by using the following code:

<div class="boxTitleRight">Your head-line</div>

<div class="boxContentLeft">

Use the code you wish to add

<border="0" >

</div>

<div class="boxFootRight"> </div>

Simply place your code or link to an image and place the box wherever you want it to appear.

Guest powerlifer

Hello Chris. Adding and removing boxes is very easy using your index.tpl file. You can remove a box such as the currency box by deleting {CURRENCY} from your index.tpl. You can add a box with any content you like by using the following code:

<div class="boxTitleRight">Your head-line</div>

<div class="boxContentLeft">

Use the code you wish to add

<border="0" >

</div>

<div class="boxFootRight"> </div>

Simply place your code or link to an image and place the box wherever you want it to appear.

Thanks mate thats greatly appreciated, im so used to coding myself that i had no idea what files to edit etc.

But again thanks