need help with cat tab heights in killer skin

Guest worm man

Guest worm man

i had a problem with the height of the cat tabs in killer. the text was being cut off on the bottom of some tabs.

i figured out how to increase the height, but now there are white spaces between each tab. please look at my site to see what i mean. My Webpage

I'm using v. 3.0.15 with no mods.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Just looked at your site. Anyway, I didn't see any tabs at all, just the background bar. The reason it looks crazy is because the bar and tabs are made with background images. If you want to change dimensions, I suggest you create new images in dimensions that fit better as well.

Guest worm man

Just looked at your site. Anyway, I didn't see any tabs at all, just the background bar. The reason it looks crazy is because the bar and tabs are made with background images. If you want to change dimensions, I suggest you create new images in dimensions that fit better as well.

i played around with some of the settings in the file \skins\Killer\styleSheets\layout.css

which of these file(s) to i need to revise:

topHeader.gif

catBgRight.gif

catBgLeft.gif

catTabLeft.gif

catTabMid.gif

catTabRight.gif

these are the files i think you are talking about....right?

Thanx for your help!

:unsure: