Category pics in a ppppppppile

Here's the offending page:

http://nmwoodworks.com/cube/index.php?act=...Cat&catId=3

The category "Pens" is the master category for this page. I'd rather that only the sub categories show up.

And I'd definitely prefer that row two NOT 'collage' on top of row one.

Any suggestions on how to fix? I'd rank fixing this above fixing the header grapfic.

Bill

Okay ... can anyone simply tell me which file might contain the code that's doing this? Or perhaps there is some problem with my photos? This is ugly.

I took care of some hassles in loading product options myself, but I am a woodworker ... not a programmer. This has been posted for 3 days. It seems that it should have drawn SOME attention by now.

I have looked without success ... is there a full-on manual anywhere? How about a "CC for Morons"? All I've been able to unearth is the install manual. I installed using Fantastico ... click, click, done.

Look in layout.css

#subCats {

background-color: #EBEDFE;

text-align: center;

border: 1px solid #C9CEFC;

margin: 0px;

float: left;

width: 99.5%;

}

.subCat {

padding: 8px;

width: 110px;

height: 50px;

• 3 weeks later...

Look in layout.css

#subCats {

background-color: #EBEDFE;

border: 1px solid #C9CEFC;

margin: 0px;

width: 99.5%;

}

.subCat {

padding: 8px;

width: 110px;

height: 50px;

Sorry to take so long to reply ... I owe you thanks because that was all I needed to know to fix the situation. I've been working on this continuously for a couple of months (mostly loading product, making more and loading it, too) and it is coming along nicely. Cube Cart has shown itself to be solid. Now ... to get some sales!

• 3 weeks later...

New, but probably related, problem:

On this page (http://nmwoodworks.com/cube/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=3) all but ONE of the pics have been properly resized.

Does anyone have a clue what might cause that one to be different from the others? All were uploaded as jpegs.

Bill