Where to change weight (Lbs) to (Kb)?

Guest dudestore

Guest dudestore

*Since CC.org forum is closed, I thought I would ask the same question here.

I would like to add digital product's weight but I need the Lbs changed to Kb. How to do it since I can't seem to find it in EN Lang file or product file in other folders.

I've looked for it everywhere in EN language file, config (mysql) database,.... I just can't find it.

Guest Cassera

*Since CC.org forum is closed, I thought I would ask the same question here.

I would like to add digital product's weight but I need the Lbs changed to Kb. How to do it since I can't seem to find it in EN Lang file or product file in other folders.

I've looked for it everywhere in EN language file, config (mysql) database,.... I just can't find it.

You dont need to do that. Access the admin panel. Go to General Settings under Store Config then scroll down 3/4 of the way down the page and you'll see under stock settings a drop box where you could choose Lbs or Kg

You dont need to do that. Access the admin panel. Go to General Settings under Store Config then scroll down 3/4 of the way down the page and you'll see under stock settings a drop box where you could choose Lbs or Kg

Yes but he wants to change it to Kb :D

Guest dudestore

I know where it is (stock option) but I can not use it until somehow I changes *Lbs to *Kb and *Kg to *Mb for digital products.

Guest dudestore

Found it- upload\admin\settings\index.php

Near (#417) the end of the page:

<option value="Lbs" <?php if($config['weightUnit']=="Lb") echo "selected='selected'"; ?>>Lbs</option>

<option value="Kg" <?php if($config['weightUnit']=="Kg") echo "selected='selected'"; ?>>Kg</option>

I am interested in a solution for this as well, if the 'file size' can then be displayed on the product/category pages.

Yeah I'm wondering about it too because the file size is not showing up on product pages.