stores that sell mods?

Guest jodi

Thanks for the links.

How would I find out if mods from different stores are compatible or not? Are they most likely going to mesh just fine? There are a few from each store that I'd like :)

All the mods you see on those stores should all work together but be sure to do mods where your replacing files first then the mods that only require you to copy and paste. All my mods are done in the form of .txt files so all you have to do it copy and paste, I have several mods on my site and replacing php files that come in some mods would mess up my others.

Best thing to do is ask the person your buying that mod from if it will interfere with your other mods. Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Iceman,

can I use both "Related items" & "May we also suggest"

at the same time ?

Would I need to ? or does the dearer one do both?

Just it seems like one is by the product and one is only at checkout.

Is that correct ?

BTW does this require SQL table modification and if so do you supply a ready to run query I can use in phpmyadmin? I'm not in to manual text editing ;-)

Not sure if my design make-overs qualify as "mods" per se, but if you are looking to change the look of your store, I offer a number of pre-made, ready-to-go graphics packages at my store.

Link is in my signature. The "Colorize" one...

midigod replied to your e-mail. And for others that may be wondering yes it does. All my mods are compatible with one another and most other cubecart mods. If not then I can edit mods to suite users needs.

Thanks Iceman.

Didn't get your email yet.

You have a WISHLIST on your site.

Do you sell that or where did you get it ?

Am I write about the related items mods?

One mod is by the product and the other is only at the checkout.

I'll be buying at least one them later.

The wishlist would be tremendous though!

Many thanks.

Ice...

When you go to view page 2 (cubecart mods), your 'compare' button is throwing the tables out of alignment. It looks like you may have a misplaced <td> tag somehwere.