Please answer: does USPS shipping work for anyone?

Guest elkman

Guest elkman

I have read every topic under shipping, installed the newest 3.0.15 version of Cube Cart on 3 different servers and everything works except shipping modules. I've tried the USPS mods, fixes, everything I can find. Already have my USPS ID, etc.

I have no problem using osCommerce, CRE, VirtualMart, and nearly every other shopping cart. I really, really like Cube Cart for it's ease and simplicity. I just can't see paying for a program that I can't ship out of. I am sure I must be missing something. With so many people using Cube Cart I must be making some mistake somewhere. I want to use Cube Cart for a couple of school stores.

I donate my time and all hosting. The schools will only need to pay for Cube Cart. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Elkman

I have read every topic under shipping, installed the newest 3.0.15 version of Cube Cart on 3 different servers and everything works except shipping modules. I've tried the USPS mods, fixes, everything I can find. Already have my USPS ID, etc.

I have no problem using osCommerce, CRE, VirtualMart, and nearly every other shopping cart. I really, really like Cube Cart for it's ease and simplicity. I just can't see paying for a program that I can't ship out of. I am sure I must be missing something. With so many people using Cube Cart I must be making some mistake somewhere. I want to use Cube Cart for a couple of school stores.

I donate my time and all hosting. The schools will only need to pay for Cube Cart. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Elkman

i have usps shipping module and it works fine but im running version 3.0.14 still unless it is mandatory i install the 3.0.15 but what i had to do is call usps themselves and they had to turn my store on there live server on there end maybe you may have to do the same

Guest elkman

Thanks,

Elkman

i have usps shipping module and it works fine but im running version 3.0.14 still unless it is mandatory i install the 3.0.15 but what i had to do is call usps themselves and they had to turn my store on there live server on there end maybe you may have to do the same

So you didn't have to get the two USPS tests completed as shown in the admin. Just called them directly?

Elkman

Guest elkman

Thanks,

Elkman

So you didn't have to get the two USPS tests completed as shown in the admin. Just called them directly?

Elkman

In case anyone else has this problem here is what I did and it worked. I replaced all of the files in admin/modules/shipping/USPS with new files. Even though they look exactly the same and permissions are set exactly the same, the original files in a brand new install didn't want to work. I didn't change anything else!