UPS Shipping Labels

Guest Keenan Harward

Guest Keenan Harward

Maybe I am missing something but I can not find where you print the shipping label once the order is ready. Can it not be printed from within Cube Cart? Do I have to manually go to UPS to print shipping labels? If so - is there a mod that will allow me to print the UPS shipping label while in Cubecart?

With out old store software - we could print the UPS label once we approved the order.

Please advise.

Thanks

Guest Keenan Harward

Are there moderators on this board? Not a single response in 2 days (other than my own).

Well until I hear different, I guess we have to manually go out and print UPS labels. If someone ever reads this post that has an answer, please let me know.

Please consider this for mod request or future feature request.

• 3 weeks later...

Are there moderators on this board? Not a single response in 2 days (other than my own).

Well until I hear different, I guess we have to manually go out and print UPS labels. If someone ever reads this post that has an answer, please let me know.

I have looked for a couple items like this...none for printing directly to UPS right from within cubecart...but you might look into T-Hub (google for it). It is an order management piece fo software that will connect to cubecart directly and suck down orders into it and it also supports printing directly to UPS label printers...might work for you. Granted...I havent actually set this up yet, but in thew research I've done..this is the way I am goign to try to rig my store cause printing labels by hand sucks...good luck

• 2 years later...

I have looked for a couple items like this...none for printing directly to UPS right from within cubecart...but you might look into T-Hub (google for it). It is an order management piece fo software that will connect to cubecart directly and suck down orders into it and it also supports printing directly to UPS label printers...might work for you. Granted...I havent actually set this up yet, but in thew research I've done..this is the way I am goign to try to rig my store cause printing labels by hand sucks...good luck

T-HUB looks cool but...

T-HUB is compatible with CubeCart version 4 and above ;)

You cannot print labels from within cubecart no. But if you accept Paypal or process cards thru Paypal, you can do a label from within it. Or you just type in the info to ups or whatever service you like.

Alternatively, if you use Quickbooks as I do, you can also print shipping labels via Fedex or UPS from within it.