sorry to say

Guest CityProxy

Guest CityProxy

Dear members , after 2 weeks spent in working and working and killing myself with cube cart problems , i finally decided to buy pinnacle cart , and with sorry i say that , from today cube cart become for me cube s**t cart *pardon but that's my opinion ! Even the pinnacle cost 6 times more worth every penny , also have no errors , not even one :) !

If moderators will erase my honest opinion then they want just to hide the truth from customers and i will post this message on all other forums from internet wich i see a talk about cube cart !

I wait reply's from other honest members !

Thanks for reading my post !

Guest wamasterhunter

I am a honest member, I have two websites I am working on. Both are very custom, www.webtest.creationtidbits.com, and www.store.cedarglenbees.com. Both are being worked on. I have used OsCommerce, AfCommerce, ZenCart, several other different javascript carts, and CubeCart WHIPS them! That is my honest opinion.

I might have more to say later.

Micah

Guest CityProxy

I am a honest member, I have two websites I am working on. Both are very custom, www.webtest.creationtidbits.com, and www.store.cedarglenbees.com. Both are being worked on. I have used OsCommerce, AfCommerce, ZenCart, several other different javascript carts, and CubeCart WHIPS them! That is my honest opinion.

I might have more to say later.

Micah

how much time you killed yourself with cubecart problems ?

Guest wamasterhunter

I have had a few problems, you can find my posts. BUT ALL OF THEM WERE MY FAULT! I like to play around with my carts, and do a little hacking, but every problem I have had was my fault. I have found nothing that I could blame CC for.

Guest CityProxy

I have had a few problems, you can find my posts. BUT ALL OF THEM WERE MY FAULT! I like to play around with my carts, and do a little hacking, but every problem I have had was my fault. I have found nothing that I could blame CC for.

i have nothing to hide i even offred 100$ for an error to be fixed :) and after 3 days no one can do it ! this is not good really !

Guest CityProxy

Where did you offer it? You cannot pay people to do things here, so I do not think people would answer. You would have to go over to http://www.cubecart.org search for "cubecartforums" to do that.

Micah

i didnt know that , anyway they dont even pm :)) or what cubecart do let the people solve theyr problems ?

Guest wamasterhunter

Most of the members that can help you do not take the time to tell you to go else where, if you see my latest posts, I have taken the redirect job on. :)

I just checked out http://www.pinnaclecart.com/ and did the demo login and site, and I do not think it is anything spectaular, it looks like it has about as many features as CC.

Micah

Guest CityProxy

Most of the members that can help you do not take the time to tell you to go else where, if you see my latest posts, I have taken the redirect job on. :)

I just checked out http://www.pinnaclecart.com/ and did the demo login and site, and I do not think it is anything spectaular, it looks like it has about as many features as CC.

Micah

maybe you are working for csh*tc and you didnt see the difference :)) really !!

Guest wamasterhunter

I am not working for them. :) I support them, yes, but only because I think they are truly the best cart out, or at least one of the best.

I looked a little farther into pinnacle cart, yes, they have a few more features now that I am a little farther in, nothing that a few mods won't take care of, and if you have looked at Brooky's blog, it can't match what CC 4 will be.

Guest CityProxy

I am not working for them. :) I support them, yes, but only because I think they are truly the best cart out, or at least one of the best.

I looked a little farther into pinnacle cart, yes, they have a few more features now that I am a little farther in, nothing that a few mods won't take care of, and if you have looked at Brooky's blog, it can't match what CC 4 will be.

few more features ? i think you are kidding , or you are blind !!!

also remember not even 1 error got after install done , i think this never happend with cubecart to anyone :)) !

Guest wamasterhunter

The three things in Pinnacle cart I see that are better is the HTML emails and the ability to edit them, the register fields and the ability to edit and change them, and the ability to change the colors with a few clicks.

Also, all three of those are addressed in CC4.

Other than that, I do not see any real reason to use them. What makes CC great is its mod base, the people who create mods to make the cart better. A modded CC cart is better than any other cart out there.

Guest CityProxy

The three things in Pinnacle cart I see that are better is the HTML emails and the ability to edit them, the register fields and the ability to edit and change them, and the ability to change the colors with a few clicks.

Also, all three of those are addressed in CC4.

Other than that, I do not see any real reason to use them. What makes CC great is its mod base, the people who create mods to make the cart better. A modded CC cart is better than any other cart out there.

You are really looking for a job from them , don't you ? :)) or already have it !

Don't worry the people will know the diffrence if you don't you do something better with your cart because it really sucks some time , not all the time to be honest !

also remember not even 1 error got after install done , i think this never happend with cubecart to anyone :)) !

I had NO ERRORS when i installed... and i am sure i am not the only one.

Lets all head over to Pinnacle forums and see what problems they are ( or are not ) having..

This should be interesting :-)

Guest CityProxy

I had NO ERRORS when i installed... and i am sure i am not the only one.

good for you man :)) ! i can even get this software free but i don't want to use it , don't you think i have many reasons to pay $600 for other one ?

Guest wamasterhunter

LOL, I kind of call it CC4 because it needs to be a different version. :)

@CityProxy

I am not old enough to get a job with them, nor do I have enough programming experience. If they offered me a job I would have to turn down. :) I do not know enough on the CC to even moderate for them. :)

I am just trying to hold up the companies reputation, because I believe it is better than you think.

@Vvulture

They have a forum, but quote "(You need to purchase the cart before you can view or post.) ". Sorry, you cannot view the problems until you put your money down. :) Not good.

Micah

They have a forum, but quote "(You need to purchase the cart before you can view or post.) ". Sorry, you cannot view the problems until you put your money down. :) Not good.

Micah

How's that hey... what a joke !!! Yeah sure, i will fork out $600 without knowing about all the bugs people are reporting... NOT !!

Actually it is CC 3.1.0

Look in the top forum, the admin website news and announcements, you will see announcements and links to the blog

Thanks markscarts... will check it out..

Guest wamasterhunter

I noticed that in the feature requests there was a good amount of posts..... One was that they wanted comments on the cart checkout..., That was as much as I could see. They just started the forums.

They do have a fixed bugs site if you want to see what they have had to fix. :)

Guest digestive

CityProxy it seems to me you are just on a mision to trash CC and not listen to other peoples experiences (I also had no problems with CC after set up), if your other cart is so much better why are you still here???? (You visited CC.com yesterday) ?????

ps. if someone says they like CC, your answer is that they must work for them !!!!!........Well can I ask a retorical question to you?......... do you work for this other cart then (by your own train of thought you must do)?????

:) :)

I've had no problems installing CC and getting it to work.

I have had 1 or 2 problems when installed 3rd party modifications but these were my fault, but solved by the authors :)

As for everything else, I've had a few questions and asked them in the forums and got good solutions.

If you have problems with specific things why not buy a license and use the customer support?

You say Pinnacle costs 6x CubeCart... you've not even bought CubeCart (otherwise your username would say customer) so why not do that and then contact Al and open a ticket via helpdesk?

Guest CityProxy

I dont care what you all say , because you are all stupid if you think cc will even be the same as pinnnacle , i'm really honest and i try to tell you something and some stupid people try to make me to belive cc is better then any . Imposible ! I TOLD YOU AND I REPEAT , THE CC IS SO GOOD THAT I CAN USE IT FREE AND REMOVE THE LIMITATION AND I DIDNT ! WHY I DO THAT ? BECAUSE IS SO GOOD ? WHY I PAID 600$ AND NOT USE CC FREE ??

THINK ABOUT AND THEM POST , KIDS !!

Guest wamasterhunter

I dont care what you all say , because you are all stupid if you think cc will even be the same as pinnnacle , i'm really honest and i try to tell you something and some stupid people try to make me to belive cc is better then any . Imposible ! I TOLD YOU AND I REPEAT , THE CC IS SO GOOD THAT I CAN USE IT FREE AND REMOVE THE LIMITATION AND I DIDNT ! WHY I DO THAT ? BECAUSE IS SO GOOD ? WHY I PAID 600$ AND NOT USE CC FREE ??

THINK ABOUT AND THEM POST , KIDS !!

And why should we listen to you then? So far nobody has spoken up with CC bugs, yes a few problems, but they were all the users fault, not a CC bug. :) If someone thought the same as you, they would be speaking up, I am pretty sure, I mean they got this nice post to do it in.....!

"I'm really honest and i try to tell you something and some stupid people try to make me to belive cc is better then any . Imposible !"

Good, its nice you are so honest and we are so stupid. But I am not switching for a few more features, and about $500 more, and no chance to see what the users are complaining about, etc. At least here you look at all the forum posts and decide if you want use this terrible, buggy product.

Micah