sorry to say

Guest CityProxy

Guest Just Parts

I've had problems when installing Cube Cart, and this was because my FTP karked it, and I didn't read through the entire installation instructions, I spent a few minutes searching this forum, and I had it all up and running by CHMOD'ing some of the files.

You pay for what you get, this is FREE and I think its brilliant, you also get people on the forums to provide honest, and helpful help. :)

Guest wamasterhunter

Though I can't quite I agree with the "You pay for what you get". Yes, you pay a little here, but you get a ton. :)

Micah

Guest CityProxy

Though I can't quite I agree with the "You pay for what you get". Yes, you pay a little here, but you get a ton. :)

Micah

You are more stupid then i imagine :) FIND A REAL JOB , pleople don't say something because they are using cube cart and they are affraid , that's why !!!! Anyway i think i will open a forum name it cubecartsucks.com or cubesh*tcart.com and you will see there !!

@CityProxy

If moderators will erase my honest opinion then they want just to hide the truth from customers and i will post this message on all other forums from internet wich i see a talk about cube cart !

The only truth that has come out here is how rude and offensive you are. The language you have used is inexcusable and I am issuing an instant ban on your account.

We will not delete/edit your post as we want our customers to make the right decision and we are always working to improve the product.

If you don't like CubeCart thats fine. Some don't, many do. Please go elsewhere and do not bother to come back until you learn some respect.