sorry to say 2

Guest CityProxy1

Guest CityProxy1

STUPID ADMINISTRATOR CLOSED THE FIRST POST DON'T LET THE PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT CUBE CART TOO MUCH ! HERE IS THE ERROR :

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, this topic has been locked

Al, your doggies started to cry or what happend ?? Ohhh i understand you are the boss , omg you even are " Director & Lead Developer " , and that's why you cant talk , you are too BIG for rest of us . Find out from me that you are not so big because you are afraid to participate at the talk and closed my post ! I'm not a stupid kid like your dogs and i'm not a afraid to hear all your arguments and see why you are the best :)) or better !

So be a man come here and explain to me , not add 10 dogs to follow me and change my post , because i have dogs too and if i put them on this forum you will close it !

So let's all hear what you have to say ............................. Or others will speak for you ?

Guest Brivtech

I have suspended your account, and deleted another post you made:

The forums are for support, not a sounding board for people's opinions. Whatever issues you have with CubeCart or Devellion Ltd are between you and them, and to maintain an objective approach, I won't accept the forums being used in this manner.

There are many people who are satisfied with CubeCart, as there are alternative systems for you to try out if they fit your needs better.

If a topic has been locked, there's usually a good reason - My main reason for doing this is that the topic is being hijacked by subject matter that bares no further relevance to the original topic.

DNFTT

I'm sorry to hear you have had problems, which obviously have created this reaction from you, but a technical support forum is not the place for grudges.

I have suspended your account, and deleted another post you made:

The forums are for support, not a sounding board for people's opinions. Whatever issues you have with CubeCart or Devellion Ltd are between you and them, and to maintain an objective approach, I won't accept the forums being used in this manner.

There are many people who are satisfied with CubeCart, as there are alternative systems for you to try out if they fit your needs better.

If a topic has been locked, there's usually a good reason - My main reason for doing this is that the topic is being hijacked by subject matter that bares no further relevance to the original topic.

DNFTT

AMEN !!

There has been a great deal of rain here the past few days, it's interfered with several outdoor projects I had planned. But, I hurt my back on one of those projects Wednesday, so I suppose it just as well rain :)

I think I'll have a beer and tidy up some mod code. :)

Sorry for the mundane chit-chat, not much worthy of comment in this thread :)

Anyway, it's been awhile, so here goes: I want to express my gratitude to Al and to all the admins & moderators and the regulars here who make this such a great forum. A round of brewskies on me, fellas :)

There has been a great deal of rain here the past few days, it's interfered with several outdoor projects I had planned. But, I hurt my back on one of those projects Wednesday, so I suppose it just as well rain :P

I think I'll have a beer and tidy up some mod code. :)

Sorry for the mundane chit-chat, not much worthy of comment in this thread :errm:

Anyway, it's been awhile, so here goes: I want to express my gratitude to Al and to all the admins & moderators and the regulars here who make this such a great forum. A round of brewskies on me, fellas B)

I second that... :D

Is this also a CubeCart bug?

I can't find the coin slot to make the cup holder

on the front of my PC open up to hold my brewski!

Please help, as I am dying of thirst. B)

Oh never mind, I guess I'll just have to drink it first

and forget about the magic cup holder. :errm:

-Carl

Guest wamasterhunter

Boy, he is intent. :errm: I totally agree with banning an IP.

I have been talking with lead Marketer over at Pinnacle, and he is very nice. :) He said that he does not think that CC is not really any better or worse than Pinnacle.

Here is one thing they do you might want to think about, Al.

"Through are updater tool, we can issue bug fixes directly to the cart

without requiring customers to do the usual search for the fix, download it and upload it to their cart."

Rather than having to install a update, they can do it easily.

Just a thought. B)