First CC

Guest quantex

Guest quantex

Hi all,

What a great product, have done a fair amount with OSC in the past but CC is far better in my opinion. Anyway I opted not to buy a template for this first site (one of my own) to play around with the basic layout and try and change as much as I can for the laerning curve etc. Not finished by any means (are they ever) but please give me some honest views so far.

www.quantexhealth.co.uk

Thanks

Paul

Thanks for your kind words :(

Looking nice so far but still needs a bit more of "tweking" :wacko:

After you finished with the popular products and sale items the columns will grow, then you can change the columns from left to right so they become more equal.

Keep up the good work :)

Guest quantex

Thanks for your kind words :(

Looking nice so far but still needs a bit more of "tweking" :wacko:

After you finished with the popular products and sale items the columns will grow, then you can change the columns from left to right so they become more equal.

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks vrakas,

One question and not sure if this is the right place but as you are here :D As I won't have a lot of products (niche market) I want to add as much info content as possible. Whats the best way to do this, use the add a page function within CC or just standard HTML pages on the server and hyperlink them etc.

If I use a new window target the customers wont be going anywhere. But from SEO point of view I'm not sure if I am shooting myself in the foot this way. Hope that makes sense.

Paul