After some feedback please

Noodleman

i threw this skin together some time ago for my store, and im wondering if its about time i updated it for something new.

But, i wanted to get some feedback on what people think of it at the moment?

Feel free to be brutal :on2long:;)

www.neon-lights.co.uk

Nice liquid skin! I wouldn't have known it was cube cart. What can I say that might be useful? Perhaps a bit more margin on the homepage centered text. Oh, and the links on the contact page could be lighter in color. Otherwise a stellar job. :)

Nice liquid skin! I wouldn't have known it was cube cart. What can I say that might be useful? Perhaps a bit more margin on the homepage centered text. Oh, and the links on the contact page could be lighter in color. Otherwise a stellar job. :(

will get those sorted out shortly :(

Thanks \o/

Appreciate the feedback peeps. Cheers :)

Very nice site there, your from the MPUK forum arent you? Small world ey?

The only recommendation is to make the width of your logo banner the same as the site.

Also I think you should try out the SEO mod to help optimise your site. Makes your product urls actually show the names of your products rather than index.php?act=viewProd&productId=100

Google likes that

im not sure if im seeing the same site as the guys above but i think the colours used clash, i can bearly see anything on the page. I'd suggest using lighter colours on dark backgrounds.

Specifically i'd say change the link colours and purple description text.

I like your products, very cool.

Very nice site there, your from the MPUK forum arent you? Small world ey?

The only recommendation is to make the width of your logo banner the same as the site.

Also I think you should try out the SEO mod to help optimise your site. Makes your product urls actually show the names of your products rather than index.php?act=viewProd&productId=100

Google likes that

It is a small world :w00t:

Ive been reading up on the SEO mod, its now a little higher up on my list */*

Cheers

im not sure if im seeing the same site as the guys above but i think the colours used clash, i can bearly see anything on the page. I'd suggest using lighter colours on dark backgrounds.

Specifically i'd say change the link colours and purple description text.

I like your products, very cool.

I will see what i can tweek :)

Cheers