Sissyandtheboys.com

Guest bardstownboaters

Looks nice but when first visiting i cant really understand what you are selling, for a moment i thought it was photos :w00t:

Keep up the good work */*

Guest ccsoh

Looks very good, but I agree with vrakas, you can't really tell what it is your selling until you read the product description. :w00t:

Guest ladyabbie

I love your background, looks great! But I do have to agree with the comments you've gotten so far. I actually clicked on your topic because i was curious about what "Sissy and the boys" might possibly sell. Turns out to be kids stuff, don't know if that's what I was expecting. I think you definitely need some text on your homepage to explain what you do, or maybe add a subtitle to "Sissy and the Boys" that says something more about what you sell.

My store is called "Lady Abigail's Collectibles & Gifts" and when I had it reviewed in one group I got a comment saying they wish my main menu buttons said more then just "baby" "kids" etc, they wanted to know baby, kids...what? To me, due to the title of my store, I thought that was fairly self explanatory! I think it just goes to show people want to know what they are getting in to.

Other than that small hurdle, I think the rest of the site is looking good. I don't know if this is a finished site or in progress, so you might be working on these anyway, but i think you need an "About Us" page, a shipping and return info page, something somewhere whether it be its own page or logos on every page explaining what type of payments you accept, etc...

Good luck with it!

Erin