Benn running for a while, looking to make it better

designinggal

My site has been up for about 6 months now and business has been a bit flat. I am hesitant to change the home page because I understand the search engines uses that info the most to rank you, so I want to maintain whatever ranking I already have. I want to add a photo gallery of customers projects, but don't know how to do that. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

www.woolybaabaa.com

Guest rohloff

hi, i think theres a gallery module somewhere in cubecart, but if you want something fancy id go for slideshowpro its dead easy to set up and integrate and looks awesome...have a look on www.slideshowpro.net and see some of the galleries that have been done

btw nice site

First thing i noticed is that you exceeded the 1024x768 as this is the resolution i am using.

You are using the killer skin wich is a very good one.

Maybe you can play around with the colours of the menu bars and the search box.

Keep up the good work :w00t:

My site has been up for about 6 months now and business has been a bit flat. I am hesitant to change the home page because I understand the search engines uses that info the most to rank you

If business is flat and you want some advice on being ranked higher on google i'd recommend the SEO mod. It's helped alot of people on here!

• 3 months later...

My site has been up for about 6 months now and business has been a bit flat. I am hesitant to change the home page because I understand the search engines uses that info the most to rank you

If business is flat and you want some advice on being ranked higher on google i'd recommend the SEO mod. It's helped alot of people on here!

What is a SEO mod? Sorry. I am very new to all these.