www.inter-gems.co.uk

Guest intergemsuk

Guest intergemsuk

Hi,

Iv been working on and off for around 4 moths on this website www.inter-gems.co.uk

I have put lots of time and effort into it - it has been a project for my final year dissertation.

Im happy with where its at - im just waiting for my client to develop more products and will work with them on the development of the site into the future.

Any feedback or issues with the website - please let me know.

I would like to include cubecarters responses in my dissertation.

Cheers,

Ben Styles.

Its unusual, maybe because i am used to the search and other boxes it seems to be missing something.

The bottom menu bar could do with a little change :w00t:

Keep up the good work :lol:

Guest intergemsuk

i might put the search box in, however there arent enough products atm. think you would need a couple of hundred for a search box.

Any more ideas, feedback or suggestions would be welcomed

Cheers, Ben.

Guest itrends

I would deffo put a search box in. Even if you have only 10 or 20 items, people often use the search to get straight to what they want, so get it in there.

It will also help you / your client if you can see the terms being searched for, as if many people search for a similar thing but you dont currently stock the product then you can look to add it as it is obviously sort after and could get many more sales.