Web Site Crashed

My hosting provider (an individual) took her site down and mine went down also. She said she did not know that would happen and she doesn't know what to do (or, just doesn't care). My website, my e-mail, and my Cube Cart are all together so I am shut out of everything. I was wondering if there is anyway I can retrive my pictures that from Cube-Cart( there is no way to get to my c-panel). Since my business e-mail is down please respond to [email protected].

I tried SmartFTP but that doesn't work because the sever connection is closed / problem with proxy server. My website is/was www.FreedomPlants.com, my e-mail was [email protected]. Thanks soooooooooo much.

Linda

Sad... :)

Unless your host has or saved backup ( or if you saved backups) all your data is on a server that isn't accessible. There isn't much you can do, contact the host and ask for your data back!. Trace your hosting provider and see if they have a backup.. Your host may have been on a re-sale program, if so find out who they hosted with and see if they have your data.