First Attempt!

Guest dwd74

Guest dwd74

I know I'm opening myself up for a whole world of trouble, but I would love any advice, opinions, or suggestions about what I can do to make my website more appealing to my customers. I know I'm brand new and this is my first real cubecart attempt, as well as first delve into the direct sales world, but I'm not getting any buys when I DO happen to get traffic, any help would be much appreciated!

:w00t:

Thank you in advance.

www.koffeemug.com

The Shop by Category, Popular Products, Latest Products etc text is very close to colour with your background, try and change that colour as its hard to read.

The whole site being in one colour is not the best you can get, try a combination of other colours :w00t:

Keep up the good work :)

Guest Brivtech

If I many make a comment about your actual products, the bags with the header card look awful. It would be money well spent to have a foil bag that could be heat-sealed, printed and made up as a generic bag for a clear laser-printed label to be applied within a panel giving the product title, description, ingredients, and sell by date.

Alternatively, a clear bag, completely printed with a vision panel if you want to display the contents.

I know it would cost you more money, but it would provide a very professional package, and give the consumer confidence that the product will stay fresher if they don't use it straight away.

The site looks okay, I would recommend making some simple icons relating to categories instead of the folder icons.

baked_chicken_pecan_mix.jpg