Two copyright notices.

Guest Kut

I used the search funtion and I also checked the list of popular problems. No dice.

I recently upgraded to 3.0.13 and when I install my custom skin index file as I usually do, there's now two copyright notices at the bottom. I have no desire to change or alter them, but I would only like one to show up.

Can I fix this? Anyone else have this problem?

Now it appears somehow the copyright has dissapeared completly. I haven't made any changes to anything dealing with the copyright. I don't even know where it is in the files.

How do I fix this? I don't want to use the script without the copyright. I am not sure how it's gone, but it's gone now.

Does anyone know how the thing could just vanish? I haven't made any changes to the file other than skin modifications.

Now it appears somehow the copyright has dissapeared completly. I haven't made any changes to anything dealing with the copyright. I don't even know where it is in the files.

How do I fix this? I don't want to use the script without the copyright. I am not sure how it's gone, but it's gone now.

Does anyone know how the thing could just vanish? I haven't made any changes to the file other than skin modifications.

Posted this as a bug a long time ago. Just dont use upercases in html tags, </BODY> especialy <_<