HELP! Site Documents - How do I Increase the Amount?

Guest jharr53301

Guest jharr53301

Hi: My site documents only let me add 30 to the side panel and that it starts not showing the links after 30 site documents are displayed on the side bar so there is no way for the customer to reach the document.

How do we increase the "site documents" so it can allow more then 30 site document links to be displayed.

Have you modified your skin? You said your documents are in a side bar, but the three skins that come with CC put the links to the documents centered at the bottom.

If you are using Legend, the over-all box lengthens to accommodate all your doc links. But the separator character kind of throws off the effect.

Killer has a definite height limit unless you modify \skins\Killer\styleSheets\layout.css to allow it (grab your CSS text books and image editing program!).

The code at (or near) line 49 in \skins\Killer\styleTemplates\boxes\siteDocs.tpl checks for the last link and doesn't put a separator after it.

If you do want the siteDocs box contents to wrap after x number of links per line, change out lines 49-51 for something that uses a MOD function. You may have to have a PHP guru figure that one out for you.

As a second option, in \skins\Killer\styleTemplates\global\index.tpl, you can move the placeholders (called blocks) to wherever you need them. Like, move {SITE_DOCS} into the left column of the table code that's higher up in the template.

So, you'll have to change your layout to accommodate a large number of site documents.