Hide links to sitedocs

Guest doobaadoo

Guest doobaadoo

Hi,

i am on killer skin.

Is there any way to hide some of the site docs links down at the bottom of the page so customers can't see th links at the bottom of the page and also i would like to choose which sitedocs i hide.

Thanks

Are you willing to delete them? Copy the content to an archive somewhere, then in the Admin Panel, Site Docs, delete whichever docs you want to be removed from the Site Docs bar.

The site docs are loaded from the database and are listed in (apparently) doc name order - that is, not in doc ID# order.

Are you wanting to be able to display a site doc only if the visitor knows the precise URL for the doc? Or have a site doc only appear on the bar in only select pages?

You can also google for "Show-Hide-Order Site Documents" and see what turns up.

Guest doobaadoo

I am would want to be able to show a vistor the site docs only if they know the exact url. This is because i would hyperlink some text in some of the pages for extra information on that product.

Can that be down?

Also isen't the Show-Hide-Order Site Documents just a ways to put the documents in a box at the side?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest twave1

From what I'm able to make out, there's a section called "hidden".

I wanted to do this as well but for a thankyou for your order page

Solution

Add a new site document type your text in the field ect

Preview your site click on the new link you have made and copy the url

then click edit your site doc in the admin pannel delete the title

save changes

Preview your site and u will see the link as gone but the url will still work

Downside to this method is editing any text in the txt field cannot be done through the admin pannel

Hope this helps

Why not just create a page outside of Cubecart and upload it to your server then you can link to it at will? I did this in the past with a page about a specific manufacturers products.