Zimbabwe Only

Guest buddymoore

Guest buddymoore

Ok here's a weird one. I've done a fresh install to confirm that it wasn't something I'd done.

I am testing my system and I can register as a user etc, and when I got to the checkout my Address comes up fine, but then when I select HSBC payment method and it takes me to that screen, the only country that shows up as an option on the dropdown is Zimbabwe, despite how my Account definitely shows UK.

Is this a common mishap?

Guest offthehook

Ok here's a weird one. I've done a fresh install to confirm that it wasn't something I'd done.

I am testing my system and I can register as a user etc, and when I got to the checkout my Address comes up fine, but then when I select HSBC payment method and it takes me to that screen, the only country that shows up as an option on the dropdown is Zimbabwe, despite how my Account definitely shows UK.

Is this a common mishap?

I'm getting this problem as well.

Any ideas anyone?

Guest akramkhalifah

Is this a common mishap?

Any ideas anyone?

i am getting the same exact problem i have sent a support ticket to the site, i hope they can resolve this situation as it will be a problem to take live payments and also looks unprofessional to customers... i need a fix lol!!! if i get any info i will post. thanks

Akram

Guest akramkhalifah

Is this a common mishap?

Any ideas anyone?

i am getting the same exact problem i have sent a support ticket to the site, i hope they can resolve this situation as it will be a problem to take live payments and also looks unprofessional to customers... i need a fix lol!!! if i get any info i will post. thanks

Akram

hi guys i found the fix, the file and fix was on another forum on the site this is the web address, i tried and tested it work..

http://www.cubecart.org/forums/index.php?s...amp;#entry23586

hope it helps