MPDesignZ Cubecart store

Welcome :D

Your site looks very nice but i would also mention to read the forum rules about adverts etc :(

Keep up the good work :)

Great job of integrating CC with your site template! :(

Also a few nice touches in CSS that you don't see often, which I appreciate, like a judicious use of text-decoration: overline;

The template doesn't look much like e-commerce, but it has been integrated beautifully. Keep up the good work.

Welcome :D

Your site looks very nice but i would also mention to read the forum rules about adverts etc :(

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks I was under the impression this was a Show Off your site area. So that was what I was doing. :D

Great job of integrating CC with your site template! :)

Also a few nice touches in CSS that you don't see often, which I appreciate, like a judicious use of text-decoration: overline;

The template doesn't look much like e-commerce, but it has been integrated beautifully. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! :D

MP

Guest lordbarron

i would change the title font mpdesigns as i think it looks odd, it kinda sticks out its. The whole site is using san-serfit font but your header is serif, old looking, that thin outline does it no justice, and the gradient fill looks like something from MS word word art. also the top curves show up because i think u are using a border (left and right) on the box, also the background doesnt match with the corners. Now the guud stuff, its well laid out, full of information in the right places, your top catagories bar is very nice. and the colors are good for purpose. i think changing the top header artwork would have the most impact on the store and give the rest of the site justice. good work on the whole!