New site: www.tramigo.co.uk

Guest tullnetwebdesign

Guest tullnetwebdesign

Hi

We have designed our first website using Cubecart and would like to hear some constructive feedback from the Cubecart regulars. Our site is a blend of Drupal and Cubecart. We are particularly pleased with the ease of using both of these as they have allowed us to hack away in order to give us the site we needed.

Cubecart runs the shopping cart side of things and having got HSBC processing working seamlessly along with a couple of mods I think it does an excellent job of providing shopping cart facilities.

Our client wanted some extra function from his site so we decided to blend with Drupal (as we have used it before) in order to give them content management functions as well as a helpdesk system for product support.

What we'd love to hear are comments about the site usability, design etc.

The site is live so please don't make any orders you don't want! That said we are still ironing out one or two small kinks.

www.tramigo.co.uk

Hey,

Great site you've got there, I would hardly believe you used Cubecart for it at all which makes it more original than ever.

I'm more interested in your product than anything else. I could stick it to my girlfriends car to keep an eye on here hahaha!

Just a quick question though, what API did you use to take the credit card payment through the site without it going elsewhere?