Check out my Tic Tac Toe

Guest Benchmark Avionics

The game is very nice... I beat the computer on my third try after two draws LOL But I would seriously recommend changing the skin to something different to a shipped Legend skin, especially with the CubeCart logo still there.

What a nice touch. I would recommend removing the CubeCart logo at the top as it makes your business look like it's called 'Cubecart Benchmark Avionics'.

Guest Benchmark Avionics

The game is very nice... I beat the computer on my third try after two draws LOL But I would seriously recommend changing the skin to something different to a shipped Legend skin, especially with the CubeCart logo still there.

I think you were confused, as it is unbeatable (in the mode it is in). =)

If I end up generating sales and staying in business, then I will eventually customize it more, but to be honest I like the skin, and the cart logo was left to help let people know which cart software they are using and instill confidence.

What a nice touch. I would recommend removing the CubeCart logo at the top as it makes your business look like it's called 'Cubecart Benchmark Avionics'.

Thanks. Yes, I see your point, but the small FS community will have no such confusion. Later when and if I have more time (and am making money) I'll likely customize it more. I have to say, it was just a very nice logo, and saying good bye to it is hard. =)

Patrick

I think you were confused, as it is unbeatable (in the mode it is in). =)

Nope not confused. It quickly went onto the next game though, so I could see it wasn't designed to lose! lol

Guest reb_76

fun mod - but I totally think you need to ditch the cubecart logo. Not only does it misrepresent you - you aren't selling CubeCart! it also makes it look as if CubeCart has endorsed your product, which it hasn't.