Worldpay question

Guest ethicaldesign

Guest ethicaldesign

Hi,

Firstly I'd like to say Hi to everyone. I've been browsing the forum for a while but this is my first post. Also to say thanks to the developers of cubecart. I've been amazed how unbloated it is and how quick it is to get looking nice and still xhtml compliant in such a short space of time for a small business startup we're doing some work for at the moment.

Forgive me if this has already been asked or is already documented somewhere (I did a bit of searching but couldn't find it).

I'm working with another designer setting up and customizing cubecart for his client at the moment. Things are going great and finding it much easier to work with than other carts we considered (templating system and structure of code looks great and very quick and intuitive to work with!).

Our client has rushed ahead before asking advice and signed up with worldpay, though it's looking like she might have either signed up for the wrong worldpay package or been sold the wrong package (a recurring subscription system by the looks of things).

I'll be looking into this with her over the next couple of days, and I was wondering if there's a specific package offered by worldpay that the worldpay plugin that comes with cubecart is designed to work with, or that it works best with from the options they offer?

I've worked with worldpay in the past writing custom scripts to deal with order processing for a custom built dynamic website (selling software), and in that case it was for their 'select junior' package, though that was a few years ago, and I'm not sure if this is the package that's needed to work with the worldpay module in cubecart?

The main priority for her at this stage is to get the cart and payment processing up and running asap, so the choice of worldpay package will at this stage be dictated by whatever works best with the module supplied as part of cubecart itself so we can get it up and running as quickly as possible for her and therefor at the best possible price.

If there's anyone here using worldpay (UK) with cubecart, what worldpay package are you using, and which works best with the cubecart worldpay payment module, any tips or things to watch out for specifically?

Any pointers would be much appreciated :(