Need Help With Installing SW Category/Product Sort MOD

Guest firelitsky

Guest firelitsky

Hey everyone. I installed Sirwilliams Category/Product sort mod and after the installation I get this error on the admin page:

www.nickstucko.magicalhost.info/shop/admin

Heres the warning I get:

------------------------------------------------

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/nick/public_html/shop/language/en/config.inc.php:8) in /home/nick/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nick/public_html/shop/language/en/config.inc.php:8) in /home/nick/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 49

--------------------------------------------------------

any suggestions?

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN! THANK YOU!

From Bill's instructions. Did you do this?

This step must be taken first for both standard and manual mod installation.

We need to add a field to the CubeCart_category table. That can be done simply by entering

the following line into the SQL box in PHPMyAdmin:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALTER TABLE CubeCart_category ADD disp_order INT(16) NOT NULL DEFAULT 9999

Guest firelitsky

I kinda understand what your talking about. This is the manual install by the way. Where exactly is PHPMyAdmin in which I have to add that line? Where exactly do I go to get into the SQL Box to add it?

Again THANK YOU SO MUCH for your time!

Guest firelitsky

That worked PERFECTLY! Thank you so much!.....BUT - Theres still a problem with the admin panel:

www.nickstucko.magicalhost.info/shop/admin

Heres the warning I get:

------------------------------------------------

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/nick/public_html/shop/language/en/config.inc.php:8) in /home/nick/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nick/public_html/shop/language/en/config.inc.php:8) in /home/nick/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 49

--------------------------------------------------------

any suggestions?

Guest firelitsky

I can't find whats wrong. Is there anyone out there that knows what the problem is and can possibly help me?

Thanks

Nick.