Hide a document from the document bar

Guest ukmgranger

Guest ukmgranger

Hi all

I have created a document in CC admin but I don't want it to show up in the documents bar at the bottom of my page. Any way to do this?

Also, is there a way to for a document to open as https:// rather that http:// ?

2nd q:

Open the file includes/ini.inc.php with a text editor. Near the end of this file, you will see the following comment:

// Pages that should be server under SSL (if enabled)

Just below that is a line of code, that begins like this:

$sslPages = array("unsubscribe" => 1,"login" => 1,"logout" => 1, etc.

Add the following code to that line:

$sslPages = array("unsubscribe" => 1,"viewDoc" => 1,"login" => 1,"logout" => 1,

1st q:

The very best way of dealing with this is by installing a feature-rich commercial mod, try searching google for show-hide-order site docs cubecart

The free and easy way to hide one is to exclude it from database query manually, just determine the doc ID number, then open includes/boxes/siteDocs.inc.php and look for this:

$results = $db->select("SELECT doc_id, doc_name FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_docs ORDER BY doc_name ASC");

Change it like this:

$results = $db->select("SELECT doc_id, doc_name FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_docs WHERE doc_id != 5 ORDER BY doc_name ASC");

But use the correct docId instead of 5

Disclaimer: Only You are responsible to any damage done to your store by modifying the code, any advice given here is without any warranty of any kind.