Nokia Mobiles

Guest maxed

Guest maxed

After alot of blood and sweat here is my baby. :sourcerer:

Buy Cheap Nokia

Things to do:

1.Buy Cubecart to remove copyright

2.Buy SEO MOD to remove copyright

3.Buy Multiple images in product listing page mod by Estelle.

4.Complete Payment Gateways (2CO, Paypal, Bank Transfer)

5.Buy SSL cert for site.

Still need to do some more things but i think il leave the site (apart from no 4) till my first sale..then use the money from that to fund the things to do list.

But so far, yea...what do u guys think? ;)

I'm not a programmer or designer but from a customer standpoint it's nice and simplistic, easy to find the products. The only thing I don't like is that when you click "buy" on the category pages, the product is added to the cart but then you are directed to the product page. It could be confusing and aggravating to customers and they may then click buy on product page and end up with more in the cart; it's just redundant. Anyway there is an easy fix for this somewhere on here that will keep the customer on the category page.

Guest maxed

Thanks, i could see how the buy option could be a bit aggravating, ill work on that.

Thanks for the comments, im trying to get a fee added if the customer chooses certain payment methods...havnt been able to find how to do this yet, but will hopefully find i soon so i can go live! :huh:

Guest a1cs

Not really a very good attempt at all so far but its a start of something to come.

Almost stock Killer skin, not much content, lot of work to do and having read your reply, you really need to get your facts right before spamming off in other topics. Go read my response Here and do your homework next time :huh:

I also hope that this IP: 81.168.54.74 is not yours Maxed because if it is, next stage is your ISP for trying to gain access the admin area of our Cart. It is illegal to try to hack an individuals or a businesses backend operations of their website and against ISP rules and regs. Eclipse Internet, Portland House, Longbrook Street, Exeter, Devon EX4 6AB.

I have contacted the listed ISP regarding this issue and send them the relevant log entry evidence showing an illegal access of IP: 81.168.54.74. IF it is your IP address, expect a very short connection time before your removed from their service.

Guest maxed

What are you talking about a1cs? dude take a chill pill. I am not that IP...why such a rude reply? :huh: ....my first try at cubecart...

Guest a1cs

What are you talking about a1cs? dude take a chill pill. I am not that IP...why such a rude reply? :huh: ....my first try at cubecart...

I typed the problem in the RIPE Database and look what I found, which is the address of the ISP listed above and a dynamic IP address meaning broadband.

CLICK HERE

Which means if it was not you then it was obviously someone in here since the access took place not long after the post was advertised and your comments were added.

In either instance, The ISP has been notified, and its a UK IP address so should be easy enough to trace.

I will be ringing them today.

As for the rest of my comments to do with the site, I was being honest, and like I said above, its a start to something better. But if you continue doing what you have highlighted out in your initial entry, will turn out to be a good site.

And as for being harsh its you who should not be making acusations about breaking copyrights on game artwork and the website in question when your facts were incorrect.

Guest maxed

Firstly im not in the Uk.. secondly i simply ASKED if it was illegal..never said anything more...you seriously need a break..a chill pill (no offense, just constructively criticizing ).. just R E L A X... :huh:

Guest wdstather

Nice start, nothing wrong with using a stock template to get you up and running, I also have tweaked a stock template for both of my stores.

pc-people.co.uk and st-athersystems.com

Only one slight critique, you have used 'the' twice in your welcome message.