Where to get PEAR.php?

sleepyfrog

Hosted on Webfusion and installed Paypal Express - got it working ok.

Now 2 weeks later getting the 'pear.php not found' error message. Nothing done to the store which would affect this and Webfusion in the dark.

Lots of topics on this subject but no answers - tried downloading pear.php zip file from www.pear.php.net but just get 'corrupted zip file' message when I try.

Anyone know anywhere else I can download the file from or an alternate solution.

Have you contacted WebFusion? this is a backend server component I believe, if it's missing then it's WebFusions' department.

Webfusion updated their systems on 22 May :

"Due to our on going commitment to our customers, myserverworld.net Linux servers have had their PHP versions upgraded from 5.0 to 5.2.1."

Am still trying to get a sensible answer from webfusion as no-one knows anything about this particular issue.

However, if the latest version of PHP doesn't have PEAR.php in it then this is a real problem for cubecart processing Paypal API payments when all other servers update.

Someone at cubecart needs to look into this as well to provide a work around rather than passing the problem onto the server.