HELP! moved cart to root, now no admin

Guest ukmgranger

Guest ukmgranger

Hi all,

I have just moved my cart to the root of my site and I am in trouble!

I can't seem to access my admin - I get a 404 error. Any ideas?

I edited my global.inc.php to reflect the change as below:

$glob['rootDir'] = '/home/www2deg/public_html';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://www.2degreesclothing.com';

I also have a 404 if I go to view my shopping cart.

I could really do with help and fast here!!!

Thanks in advance

Mart

Guest ukmgranger

Try / after /home/www2deg/public_html

so '/home/www2deg/public_html/'

That doesn't seem to do anything. Do you think that the 'rootrel' is correct by just having / ?

I have found that whick I click on my site documents at the bottom of the page and on my 'view basket' button, the link tries to take me to my old site. where are these options changed?

Your main site looks fine in the root, however the cart pages are going to /cart/ under SSL.

Looks like you need to change the SSL settings in Admin, which you should be able to do using the tool available in the downloads section here.

Guest ukmgranger

Your main site looks fine in the root, however the cart pages are going to /cart/ under SSL.

Looks like you need to change the SSL settings in Admin, which you should be able to do using the tool available in the downloads section here.

Woohoo!!

Nice one. It's all working great now! Thanks

Woohoo!!

Nice one. It's all working great now! Thanks

A pleasure. Glad you got it working. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daynec

u see im using a apple mac so how do i use that software

u see im using a apple mac so how do i use that software

Just like everyone else. It's not operating system specific, all you need is an application to uncompress a ZIP file, and an application to upload it to your hosting. Then a browser to run the script.