Test Site before going live

Guest Exiled

Guest Exiled

Were a small IPB resource community that offers support and installations aswell as skins and mods, i figured we needed good reliable e-commerce software and tried out CubeCart and i must say its awesome.

Now ive been working on an ipb themed skin for CubeCart to match the Ipb default skin im not 100% done with the layout but majority is complete.

Id love to see what everyone thinks regardless if its good or bad :)

http://www.ipb-canada.com/services/index.php

Thanks !

Guest Exiled

Thanks for the reply,

The skin will be used in conjunction with IPB, and ive contacted IPS and they dont have a problem with customers using the skins for their own sites its when they sell or distribute them.

As for the Errors there should only be 8 for the xhtml as i was adding my google analytics code and it shot the errors up to 60 because it was saving ahead of the doctype lol ill be working on those right after the skins done as its using ipb's html and as everyone knows its not the greatest for compliance lol

Thanks again for the critique

Guest Exiled

Hey thanks for great feedback and thanks for reminding me about the errors, managed to validate XHTML and thanks again!

I think you've done a fantastic job of making the store fit in with the rest of the site. It's nice to see someone take the time to do this as it really compliments the user experience and visitor confidence in the site.

Well done!

Guest Exiled

Thank You very much its a very fantastic piece of software i hadn't used it before yesterday, and i must admit it has to be the one of the easiest pieces of software to skin, big thumbs up to the developers for their hard work!!.

My next steps are skining the admin haf to make it look pretty for my administrators and get working on an integration for Ipb shouldn't be too hard .

Guest degsey69

Great job with the website it looks good.

I would like to see what you are going to do when reskining the admin area, can you post images when its done?

Degsey

Guest Exiled

Its been entertaining lol, mostly just re-doing the HTML to make it fit within the actuall look of the board, but its been fun, going on about 20 hours of work