Not quite finished.. but i would like to kno what you think..

Guest bodyslam.co.uk

Guest bodyslam.co.uk

Hi,

I have just created this for a frend... A fencing website

There are a few things to do...

1) sort out the top flash bar to remove the click to activate (if anybody is any good with javascript please look at my other post HERE)

2) Sort out the catogory images on the clothing section..

3) altho the content isnt up to me... get the pages filled with text and make all the images have a white background...

Other than that i am open to sugestions...

Thanks Mike

Nice job, very clean looking. Good stuff.

I can suggest a few things,

1) Get rid of the Site Docs at bottom, you already have the buttons on top

2) Make your left side boxes look more like your top navigation buttons, this would tie it up all together

3) I hate to point it out, but the copyright notices at the bottom are wayyyy tooooo small (the CC guys are going to wack your knuckles over it)

4) Keep it up, looks great :P

Guest bodyslam.co.uk

Hi,

The only reson i put the site docs at the bottom is so the users without flash can navagate.. and search engins can find the pages..

If i wanted to make the "shop by catogory" section into indevidual buttons... how would i do that??

I thort that as long as we didnt deleat the copyright notices it was all good..:P but il take it on-bord and i will make it bigger..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bodyslam.co.uk

3. Can I change the position/style of the footer text.

Yes - You may move this and change the colour or the text using CSS only to make the look and feel of your store.

Dont meen to be pickie.. but all i edited was the css to make it fit with my website.. and the (Powered by CubeCart) is still there but its just my tytle is to long to show it.. (it shows up on yahoo searchengin tho!)

Mike

Very nice site, but you do need to make the copyright message the correct size and colour (or contrast).

The style is named "txtCopyright".

Better still - pay to have it removed. The cost of CC vs hosting, stock etc is pretty minimal considering how much it does.

Jason