Security logos

Guest Perseus

Guest Perseus

I am trying to add a better business bureau logo and other security site seals / logo ( ie..Thawte) on our website. I have tried to edit the homepage and insert it there. However it does not retain the changes. That is probably a security rights issue which I can change, if I can find where the hompage is located.

Although I doubt the click through capability. More importantly, is this the optimum method to place a strtegic seal on our site?

Thank you in advance!

MM

Guest Perseus

Where exactly are you editing to show the images?

Degsey

Thank you for your time. The goal is to display a SSL Thawte logo, and a Authorize.net Similar to this page http://www.minimus.biz/default.aspx. I can insert it into the home page, but it looks cheesy. It appears that I have to add it to one of the stylesheets under the skins control. Our website is www.tagtoys.com I will thank you in advance for your assistance.

Humbly

Mark

language/en/home.inc

Change permissions to 777, edit then change permissions back to 644 or 755

Thank you for your time. I can insert it into the home page, but it looks cheesy. It appears that I have to add it to one of the stylesheets under the skins control. Just curious "what is the optimal method" I will thank you in advance for your assistance.

MM