Can you add product options on mass?

Guest rickyoun

Guest rickyoun

Hi i am wondering if there is a quick way to add product options to products on mass. I have a clothes store which i am starting to use cubecart for and have around 350 products on the site at the moment which all need to have options attached to them like size and colour but not all will have the same option available to them.

I am familiar is SQL if there is a way to edit the content that way, if not is it just a case og going through one by one and sorting it out?

Ta

Richard

Guest rickyoun

Roban,

Thanks for that but i can't seem to find it will keep looking but do you have any ideas where it might be?

Richard

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ccplnyc

I would also like to know if there is a way to import the product options with csv import ?

is there no way to edit a csv file and import these options without using a mod?

I would also like to know if there is a way to import the product options with csv import ?

is there no way to edit a csv file and import these options without using a mod?