product list and images

joelgcr, please be more specific. I haven't a cluie what you mean. There are many here who struggle with English as second language, so don't be shy, try to explain more about what you want to do.

Do you mean, How to insert banners like the ones above latest products at that site?

Also, please pay no attention to Robsta, it is perfectly OK to get ideas for your site from an osCommerce site or anny other site for that matter */*

Oh, sorry, Rob. :blink:

Robsta is a dear friend, and I don't mean you should always ignore him, just this time :cry: LOL

joelgcr, please be more specific. I haven't a cluie what you mean. There are many here who struggle with English as second language, so don't be shy, try to explain more about what you want to do.

Do you mean, How to insert banners like the ones above latest products at that site?

Also, please pay no attention to Robsta, it is perfectly OK to get ideas for your site from an osCommerce site or anny other site for that matter :)

Oh, sorry, Rob. */*

Robsta is a dear friend, and I don't mean you should always ignore him, just this time ;) LOL

:blink: I thought he was thinking he was referring to a CubeCart site. :cry:

• 10 months later...