Anyone amazingly kind out there?

Guest Manic056

Guest Manic056

Hey everyone,

Basically I am looking for some big time help. I have a gaming site: www.ManicClan.com

Although now I am setting up a website selling candle and general household goods: www.ManicGlow.com

If I was to provide someone with a folder of my website ManicClan, would they be able to help me convert the "Killer" layout into something similar.... well a mix between ManicClan and an e-commerse site.

Antony.

[email protected]

Thanks

Try cubecartforums.org :)

OK, cheers, this forums full of stingy grumpy people then? B)

And how many folks have you helped lately? Most of us have been unselfishly helping people here for years. You are asking too much for nothing.

Guest Manic056

Try cubecartforums.org :)

OK, cheers, this forums full of stingy grumpy people then? B)

And how many folks have you helped lately?

I've built quite a few layouts for people on dreamweaver free of charge.

Most of us have been unselfishly helping people here for years. You are asking too much for nothing.

Thanks for the lecture, but as I've just said, I was asking for someone amazingly kind that has experiance with this stuff, the same way I help people with dreamweaver.

You could have just said in responce to: Anyone amazingly kind out there?

No.

@Manic056. You were pointed to cubecartforums.org because this forum does not permit third-party services being promoted or advertised. However it is quite within the rules to ask for help. :D

@Roban and Stevie68. Guys, Manic056 only asked for help, and even I read the 'grumpy people' comment as humour. Chill guys chill. B) no need for the flame please. :)

Guest Brivtech

Topic closed by grumpy moderator! :)

Question answered, and there's no further need to continue with the banter.