Does stock level not update when changing from pending

Guest lcools

Guest lcools

I just changed an order's status from 'pending' to 'completed'. The stock level on the products did not change. I guess this would explain why my inventory is sometimes off and means I need to recount everything-yikes.

...but it seems problematic to me...and awkward...to have to choose processing and then completed or else your inventory doesn't change. Do I have this wrong?

Thanks,

Leila

Guest estelle

Leila,

Stock levels are decreased in the Processing state only. You have to set the state to Processing before setting it to Completed.

Estelle.

Guest lcools

Thanks Estelle. I will re-count and be more careful now.

Leila

Leila,

Stock levels are decreased in the Processing state only. You have to set the state to Processing before setting it to Completed.

Estelle.

• 1 month later...
Guest Crystal Dragon

Leila,

Estelle.

Hi Estelle,

I am new to this and have just sold my first goods through the cart. I got this cart as I have one off products and was told that when someone purchases then no one else can purchase a one-off but if I have to go in and process the order before this happens then people could still order the one-off. Is this the case or will the cart not accept payment on the item while an order is pending. Most of my sales come from America and Europe and I am asleep in Australia when most of this happens.

Is there a way I can make sure that one-off items are not sold twice. :)

Thanks for your help

Love and Light

Colleen/Crystal Dragon