Mobile Phone Site

Guest balldwiin

Nice looking site, but my biggest problem is the automatic resize of the browser. I really dont like this feature, and anyways, your pages are never wide enough to require this. I would seriously consider removing this feature, its quite annoying to have it resize at all times.

Guest balldwiin

Nice looking site, but my biggest problem is the automatic resize of the browser. I really dont like this feature, and anyways, your pages are never wide enough to require this. I would seriously consider removing this feature, its quite annoying to have it resize at all times.

thank you very much. i will do that.

Guest offthehook

The design looks nice, if a little over complicated.

However:

The browser resize is annoying and uneccesary, the home page has over 300 errors when validating the html and fails accessibility checks.

The product page is a bit of a mess in my opinion, the formatting of the product description could do with tidying up. I like the idea of tabs but the box inside the tabbed area that scrolls is again messy and awkward.

I don't understand why the overview and features tabs are there, why is this information not part of the main product description where people can easily read it?

Having to scroll down the product options is awkward also, so yeah, I don't think the tabs work too well in this instance, though they could do for the right product / website.

Sorry to be so harsh and critical but the basic design is really rather good and all the small details just don't back it up and leave me with the impression that not enough thought has gone into the usability and customer experience as much as it has for the designer to show off his / her skills.

Guest Brivtech

The browser resizing is a big problem for me, it's very irritation, and had I been on your site to buy something, I probably would have clicked off straight away. Don't lose customers through a gimmick.