opinions of my website please??

Guest pinknfluffy29

Guest pinknfluffy29

hi

i am a stay at home mum who wants to earn a few pennies and who wants to do something useful!!!

hubbie is in IT and has played around with websites before so i thought how hard can it be and came up with this website - a female friendly "adult" store - whenever i have visited store like this online they always seem to be too hardcore and cater for ALL tastes which really puts me off (each to their own and all) so i wanted to create a fun, friendly, girly store where ladies (and of course men) can buy sexy treats.

let me know what you think :whistle:

www.pinknfluffy.co.uk

Guest hardnut33

im sorry to say it looks all over the place on my computer..things just aint lining up right babe...

maybe get one of the experienced bods on here to take a look...

try decreasing the size of your homepage text to start with. that might bring it all back into line

Guest hardnut33

im looking at it using IE.. 1152x864...not sure if this makes much difference!

good luck though, i hope you do well..we all need a little spice now and again :whistle:

the website is a good start. Need to work on using the same font, and size for the text on the main page. remove the currency box (don't need it if the currency is already fixed). I would suggest removing the product info, as a websurfer I don't care how much stuff the site has as long as it has what i want. I don't know if you are expecting sales from outside the UK but if not I suggest removing the Language option. You should move the free deliveries, coming soon, batteries included and gift voucher boxes to boxes on the left/right, that would allow someone to see the latest products as soon as they come to the home page.

Guest reb_76

from a visual standpoint:

change the color of your text in the sidebars - the standard blue and black just isn't working...

have whoever did your logo use photoshop to do a color shift - so your rose petal heart is pink :whistle:

no reason to keep the information,currency, and language boxes

change the orange 'view basket' and blue 'join now'

and I'd add in a picture in the very top of your homepage text - just so people can instantly see a product instead of having to scroll.

Good luck with your venture - I'm a WAHM myself, so I know how it goes! :-)

oh - I'd change the background image on the site, too

and change the blue/white bars on the product pages to go with your overall pink theme...