Getting Closer to done... for now.. input

Guest Renier Retail

Guest Renier Retail

Nice job. I might buy from you but I would like to see installation kits as well.

I'm adding those and more as we speak. Check back in a few days.

Nice job. I might buy from you but I would like to see installation kits as well.

I'm adding those and more as we speak. Check back in a few days.

Oh yes and an address and phone number will go a long way towards instilling customer confidence.

Guest webicon

Oh yes and an address and phone number will go a long way towards instilling customer confidence.

echo that - Take a look at distance selling regulations over at DTI website..Your legally required to have certain bits of info on there. Some of this should be on your store policies page such as Right to Cancel - this protects you as much as customer... by clearly stating your terms in line with requirements there is less room for rogue customers to take liberties. ...

Overall nice clean site -I like the choose by brand section..

Guest EverythingWeb

I'd think, although I could be wrong, that the site, showing prices in USD$ and being registered to an american address, is an american site. Therefore, it wouldn't necessarily fall under the DTi's control as it would if it were a UK website.

Maybe there is something similar in the US, however I've come across hundreds if not thousands of US sites which dont list the info on their sites, that we have to, by law, list here in the UK.

Guest Renier Retail

I'd think, although I could be wrong, that the site, showing prices in USD$ and being registered to an american address, is an american site. Therefore, it wouldn't necessarily fall under the DTi's control as it would if it were a UK website.

Maybe there is something similar in the US, however I've come across hundreds if not thousands of US sites which dont list the info on their sites, that we have to, by law, list here in the UK.

Yes i am not familar with the DTi's. It is a US only site. I'm not trying to hide anything, simply put the sitedocs were the first pages created so they are still on the To-Do list. :)

Guest Brivtech

It's calles the Trading Diclosures Amendment, and came into force in January this year. Any registered UK-based company is legally obliged to include company information (address, company name, and registration number) on all forms of correspondence, including emails!

There's also the e-commerce regulations, and the Distance Selling regulations that people should familiarise themselves with. I bet the majority of UK based people have never heard of them.