404 Error - Storeindex.php

Guest trebizond

Guest trebizond

Evening all,

My site (http://www.relisafe.co.uk/store) has broken, and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas about it.

Basically, I was adding a product using the Cubecart admin page, when I got a 500 Internal Server error. It then wouldn't let me into the admin area - just a 500 error each time.

I got in touch with my host, and they sorted that out pretty quickly - I can now get into admin area - good enough.

However, now when I go to my site and try to add something to the basket, I get the following 404;

'Not Found

The requested URL /storeindex.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.0.55 (Red Hat) Server at www.relisafe.co.uk Port 80'

Now, I've looked for storeindex.php all over the place, including a back up I have on my hard drive, and I can't find it anywhere. I'm using the Search Engine Friendly Mod 6.1 - but that's been on for a few days and hasn't caused any trouble.

Any ideas gratefully received,

cheers,

Richard

Guest trebizond

Ok - went back to a backup which sorted it out. I think it was probably that I got rid of a slash somewhere, because my store is at www.relisafe.co.uk/store, and it would be looking for index.php. If I deleted a slash, no wonder it was looking for relisafe.co.uk/storeindex.php

It's working now, but can someone tell me where the slash I deleted accidentally would be? I can't recall what I've done - hey, it's late on a Sunday :)

cheers

Richard

Guest trebizond

Yeah, that fixed it properly. There was a .bak backup of the global.inc file too. Must have been something the SEO mod did, because I hadn't altered the global file. Ah well, working now which is the main thing.

Thanks for your help :P

cheers

Richard