Errors showing in Header

Guest swifter_uk

Guest swifter_uk

I transferred this http://www.actionshotsonline.co.uk site to a new domain name over a week ago, everything has been fine but when I looked at it tonight I see these errors in the header:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/actionshotuk/public_html/tmp/sess_f99b4a490450dc630a5a0642f876e8eb, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/index.php on line 28

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/index.php:28) in /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/index.php on line 28

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/index.php:28) in /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/index.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/index.php:28) in /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/shoppingcart.php on line 44

Cannot access Admin area either:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/actionshotuk/public_html/tmp/sess_51afae2e0499f3e1c412fc8d0ecf5058, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/admin/index.php on line 27

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/admin/index.php:27) in /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/admin/index.php on line 27

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/admin/index.php:27) in /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/admin/index.php on line 27

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/admin/index.php:27) in /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/admin/index.php on line 30

Warning: Unknown(): open(/home/actionshotuk/public_html/tmp/sess_51afae2e0499f3e1c412fc8d0ecf5058, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/actionshotuk/public_html/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Can anyone shed any light on the problems please?

Line 27 in /index.php is a line commented out in a block describing the ownership of this application.

Same with line 28 in /admin/index.php.

Is your new domain on a different server, that is, running under a different installation PHP? Maybe you've made an adjustment to how PHP runs on this new server?

Have you looked at the code of these files mentioned in the error report?

The line where sessionStart is called in is on line 56. And if you removed the 28-line chunk of commented out text, then the line where sessionStart is called would indeed end up on line 28.

In the file /includes/global.inc.php, see what the value is for 'rootRel'. If this store is at the root, I believe 'rootRel' needs to be '/'.

Guest swifter_uk

bsmither thanks for the reply, I should have said, due to over 4500 images/products mods and custom mods and no upgrade script to 3.0, this is a 2.0.7 installation so the files mentioned obviously do not tally up with what you are looking at, i checked the files for glaring errors earlier and could notice nothing. admin/index.php contains this on the lines mentioned;

session_start();

if (!session_is_registered("admin"))

{

header("Location: login.php");

Both the domains are hosted by the same company, so I doubt php version would differ.

Guest swifter_uk

I can confirm this now has something to do with alterations the host's have made on all their servers as it has occured on many sites I am involved with that uploads of any nature failed, we were told....only after contacting support to enable upload_tmp_dir in php settings and create a tmp directory on the root of the server, why we have to do this or why they didn't let us know about the alterations god only knows!

However, it seems that whatever alterations they have made is rendering some software incompatible and I am still getting errors on the http://actionshotsonline/actionshots2 site when trying to upload products:

Warning:

move_uploaded_file(/home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/images/Mineola_Farloe_Sunshine_Sophie.jpg)

[function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in

/home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/admin/add_product.php on line

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move

'/home/actionshotuk/public_html/tmp/phpZqZBJE' to

'/home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/images/Mineola_Farloe_Sunshine_Sophie.jpg'

in /home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/admin/add_product.php on line

Warning:

imagecreatefromjpeg(/home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/images/Mineola_Farloe_Sunshine_Sophie.jpg)

[function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: failed to open stream: No such file or

directory in

/home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/images/makethumb.txt on line 36

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid

image dimensions in

/home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/images/makethumb.txt on line 100

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in

/home/actionshotuk/public_html/actionshots2/images/makethumb.txt on line 110

I really would appreciate if anyone can help with this as the site is likely to lose revenue if this can not be repaired soon, as I said before upgrading to the latest version is not an easy option with the amount of mods and products currently on it. :)

I am trying to find out what the changes specifically were that they made, but the wheels are slow at times via support tickets!

Guest swifter_uk

My host's have finally confirmed that they updated to PHP version 4.4.7. Does anyone know why this could cause problems with cubecart 2.0.7