Another install error

cb2004

Guest Brivtech

FIX for your admin problem at the end of this post...

Good news, I got the shop front running:

- uploaded everything in binary mode

- used fix for includes/functions.inc.php

- used cache folder fix

- used ioncube fix, with x86 version - I simply uploaded them into place.

Because it's also just been mentioned, for the hell of it, I changed the includes/cache/ folder to 777

And I can get into the shop front

I couldn't get into admin, but found that typing in admin.php worked from the shop's root folder (don't go into the admin folder) - Different to the V3 admin login.

Great Brivtech.

We have a huuuuge list of bugs to get through and we have been over the moon with the amount of help you have all given us.

I am sure 99% of them will be resolved very quickly. I know Martin has been working really hard on them today.

Thanks to you all and keep 'em coming. :)

Can someone give a more detailed howto on this problem, Ive read this thread but am unsure what to do..

I get

Fatal error: Corrupted encoded data detected in /home/cookie/public_html/beta/admin_enc_zend.php on line 0

Am I supposed to download some utility and rename exe to so... change a setting in filezilla... reload it all and start the install process again? Sorry got lost along the way :)

Guest webicon

I've tried today to install the beta and am getting exact same error as cb2004....

I've double-checked that i have uploaded in binary (I have checked in 2 different FTP packages after deleting originals I have re-uploaded new - and to check I have re-downloaded the beta install pack just in case it was the email delivery that corrupted it) - Still same message:

Fatal error: Corrupted encoded data detected in /home/sendsock/public_html/new/index_enc_zend.php on line 0

Any ideas?

Guest webicon

OK I'm in!! :cry:

Thanks BrivTec for the quick 'checklist' of how you got yours to work...

- uploaded everything in binary mode

- used fix for includes/functions.inc.php

- used cache folder fix

- used ioncube fix, with x86 version - I simply uploaded them into place.

Because it's also just been mentioned, for the hell of it, I changed the includes/cache/ folder to 777

And I can get into the shop front

I couldn't get into admin, but found that typing in admin.php worked from the shop's root folder (don't go into the admin folder) - Different to the V3 admin login.

as it turns out I had missed the ioncube fix - and I spent needless amount of time re-uploading in binary :)

Looking Good - I shall now go play!!