JerseyKoozie.com is Open now!

Guest Iriejoy

Guest Iriejoy

Hello, We want share our happiness with all of you, Recently this weekend we open our custom print-on-demand T-shirts store for Beer Bottles.

About Store:

Here you can buy design from our catalog, upload photos for made a Custom JerseyKoozie and/or look in our pre-made templates, and place order for print in your koozie.

In our templates catalog we created an custom edit image online application, you can choose the color, shape and write text over it.

Please visit our store, and made your comments here: all critics are acceptable!

Guest Iriejoy

Nice job!!!

What affiliate mod are you using....????

Want to put one on my site...

trumpetshop.com

Hi, i will try explain in easy words; the Affiliate Program implemented in my website: JerseyKoozie.com.

I don't know if other company use this kind of system before. If somebody know of study cases; I want know about it. All feedback are acceptable no matter are positive or negative. And also please explain your point of view.

Our base of the affiliate Program, is the "15%Off Gift Coupon Code" in each order.

JerseyKoozie.com assign a code to Promoter Affiliate Member this code is a 15% discount of each purchase at the JerseyKoozie.com Shopping Cart. and also is a unique alphanumeric serial number, no body have the same code. The Affiliate member post this code on his/her website with a banner prepared for JerseyKoozie.com like this:

sample-banner-affiliates.jpg

Each sale generated by this code will be paid.

We not use cookies, we just track the Coupon Gift Code.

I think in this way, and create, this kind of program:

I just try to be clear and not play slick with people, that want help the buss.

If somebody want something similar, can talk with modder: "Goober" and he modified with my requirements his Coupon Gift Code Mod.

Thanks in advanced for all feedbacks.

Xavier

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pshawny

I really like the look & layout of your site. It's easy to see that you put alot of time and effort into it. I hope you the best in your business.