Wholesale email problem

Guest Korndawg9951

Guest Korndawg9951

I work for a guy that wants to wholesale some products. He wants the money shipped to him and the order shipped (by email) to the company that makes the product. How would I come about doing this? All I really need is the order sent to the other company but I need my guy to have his e-mail as the admin e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

This will require a mod. According to the rules of this forum, we are unable to discuss mods here, but you can post a request on cubecartforums.org. You can also take a look at the mods posted there and at cubecart.org and find one that may meet your needs.

Guest Korndawg9951

Is a small snippet of code considered a mod here? I just need an extra e-mail sent to the manufacturer with the address and products, pretty much the same e-mail that is sent to the admin of the site. So do I really need a mod?

I have looked through the entire script, but I can't find the e-mail portion. I know PHP but im not 100% good with it so I cant understand the snippets. (mainly '->') So If someone can tell me exactly which file holds the e-mail creation snippets that send the purchase to the e-mail, I can make the snippets myself.