2 products 1 page

Guest Ben W

Guest Ben W

Firstly apologies if this question has been answered elsewhere but a search turned nothing up so here it is. Is there anyway you can have two or more products on one page? I'd like to have a single page giving information on a range of accessories for the main product and the ability to add each to your basket from there. I don't imagine this would be a simple matter so does anyone know of a mod that does this?

Thanks for any help given!

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly apologies if this question has been answered elsewhere but a search turned nothing up so here it is. Is there anyway you can have two or more products on one page? I'd like to have a single page giving information on a range of accessories for the main product and the ability to add each to your basket from there. I don't imagine this would be a simple matter so does anyone know of a mod that does this?

Thanks for any help given!

Hi,

I also need to be able to display several products on a single page and the ability to add several products to the basket (almost) simultaneously.

I am considering doing this mod. myself, I don't think it is too difficult to do, but rather than change CubeCart code I will probably make some new pages for those parts/categories of the store which lead to several product

groups / page.

At the moment I am still thinking about this but let me know if you have any interest.

Regards, ChrisColeman.

Guest ntgateway

I too been looking for a way to add several products to the main product on the product view page. Also with the ability of adding it to the shopping cart as well. Any mod developer's willing to take a crack at this.