nearly finished (i think)

Guest susanfrancis

You need to fix the catagory text ' silicone breat forms' follow my signature and ask over there for a fix, there is one to fix catagories, it will align them properly if the text is too long.

The live help box is hidden behind your page content and latest prod box.

The rollover text text size being smaller than the default in catagories is not a nice effect when you get near the bottom of them it makes your live help box judder underneath (the catagory fix should get rid of this though).

Other than that, if your happy with it I wish you good luck ith your store.

Guest Brivtech

You are aware that there's no such word as emphorium, and that it's actually spelt "emporium"? :wacko: Look it up in a dictionary, I'd love to be proven wrong on this. It could be a library / liberry thing perhaps.

On the upside, the mis-spelling gets you listed higher in Google if someone types it in, on the downside, you could lose traffic by confising people.

If you want to improve anything more, focus on the pictures. The lighting isn't as good as it could be, some items have flash glare, and the dark backgrounds don't fit the light colourful shop styling. It would really pay to either set up a small studio with proper lighting, or talk to a local photographer, and see if you can negotiate rates depending on regular business.

The backgrounds for the shop perhaps are too colourful, the blue with the red doesn't really work for me - It's taking attention away from the actual content.

Guest pshawny

I'm not digging the background, the red & silver. Keep is simple and go with white or a light soft color. If I walked into a room with that wallpaper I would get dizzy & passout. Also in FireFox your live chat is not aligned properly. Otherwise you are well on your way.

Guest ballesdegolf.fr

On the upside, the mis-spelling gets you listed higher in Google if someone types it in, on the downside, you could lose traffic by confising people.

I assume that you were being ironic by spelling confusing this way? :blink: