Bad Admin Problems: CGI Error?

I have just uploaded site to a Windows server. After many problems I have finally got it working. But now when I log into Admin and go to one of the menu options I get this error:

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

Ever seen this before? Not sure what it means.

BTW I put this up on a Unix server to test and it worked perfectly. I really hate Windows servers.

Thanks all

I got that on a totally unrelated application. Decided to switch to the ISAPI.DLL mode as opposed to the CGI mode of running PHP. That solved it for me.

However, if I were to troubleshoot the exact cause, I would start with using Firefox and Live HTTP Headers (although I don't know if you actually need Firefox for this). I would find out what headers are missing.

As a general point to investgate, I would study what ended up with capital letters and what didn't when compared to your Unix installation. Database table names, folder/file names, etc.

I got that on a totally unrelated application. Decided to switch to the ISAPI.DLL mode as opposed to the CGI mode of running PHP. That solved it for me.

However, if I were to troubleshoot the exact cause, I would start with using Firefox and Live HTTP Headers (although I don't know if you actually need Firefox for this). I would find out what headers are missing.

As a general point to investgate, I would study what ended up with capital letters and what didn't when compared to your Unix installation. Database table names, folder/file names, etc.

Thanks for that. I am getting the Firefox extension. It's a real mess alright. I am a novice at PHP though so really not sure what I am looking for. I will probably have to change to a UNIX server as Windows suck.