Admin Access on re-install to different url

vokf

Hi,

I initially had CC4 running on a sub-domain, but then created a new account on a spare domain name.

I've been unable to access ACP (Error 4 as below).

I've doubled checked the licence key - and it matches.

I've removed key.php and used a different browser to hit /admin.php (this action re-builds key.php in the root)

I've also cleared out the /cache directory (although I don't think admin writes to it)

The IP/Machine address for the licence (as on the CubeCart Customer CP) matches the server.

The install is using Zend, although I've set it to IONCUBE with no apparent change.

The front-end store works as expected.

I'm still getting:

License key error 4. License key doesn't match key.php file. The value of $glob['license_key'] in includes/global.inc.php may be incorrect. Please visit http://www.cubecart.com for support.

CC4 did run on this server (once I fixed the functions.inc.php error), and I could access the ACP.

Is the license key bound to a specific domain (or subdomain)? If so, I need to try to remember where my initial install was :blink:

I don't really consider this a bug, more of an information thing - if I have to install it where to licence key is bound to, thats fine.

Jason

Guest Brivtech

If you click CustomerCP above, and look at your orders, you'll see the domain that the license is locked to, and also the license key itself.

As far as I know, the license key is locked to the domain, and if you want to change it, you'll need to ask Al.

Hi Brivtech,

Yep - I wondered if it was locked to a domain. The CCP doesn't mention a domain, only an IP address and machine name - whereas my CC3 licenses show domain names.

I'll PM AL (I didn't want to hassle him) - if he can tell me where I originally installed it, I can put it back... Or preferably, revoke the old license and issue one for the test domain.

Thanks,

Jason