Top Banner? I've read the other pages and still need help??

Guest innerwisdom

Guest innerwisdom

Hi,

I am desperatly trying to get my top header on my page. I've tried everything my I photo won't let me resize it to the size that I need 756x 116x . I am getting so frusterated I really need help. I am adding the picture I need for my header If anyone can help me I would be soooooo happy. my site is www.up-allnight.com I attached the header I need. on top of my page. I've been trying this for hours anyone out thier plz help.

Guest groovejuice

Unfortunately, you won't be able to scale the image up to the size you need and maintain acceptable quality. Another problem is the proportions are wrong for the resize and you'll lose most of your background.

Unless there is another version in either higher resolution or greater dimensions and separate layers, you'll likely need to start from scratch.

Guest fleer_allstar

Hey Inner,

I have attached the best I could do on the resizing of your image. you need to save it with the name topHeader.jpg (notice the CAPS) and store in the the Skin directory (/skins/Legend/styleImages/backgrounds/)

I am assume that is the Legend Skin you are using correct? It's been awhile since I edited any of the skin files.

That is how we did it at (Rene's Designs) anyway.

Hope it helps!